Thursday, December 06, 2007

...Of the year 2K7

End of the year will always spur up polls across television channels, web sites on choosing news maker of the year, song of the year, movie of the year etc., etc.,
But why all these fuss at the end of the year. Its like appraisal happening at the end of the year for guys working in private sectors. Media is appraising the celebrities. Who made the news throughout the year. Which movie is the best , which song is the best so on and so forth.
But as an individual what good you did in the year, What bad you did in the year. Who is appraising that ? where will I get that report card from ? You might tell me that you have to appraise yourself and you have to rate yourself.
As an individual I always put high rating for myself. I want someone to do that. According to Hindu Mythology "Chitraguptan" in heaven is having count of all your good deeds and bad deeds. If he is having I would like to have a look at my page in his Y2k7 diary :)

No comments: