Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rahmania


Rahmania ..I have this disease right from the 90's When a guy called Allah Rakha Rahman started scoring music in films. Whenever I hear his music I just love it. I simply enjoy the composition that this young man does. The first time I heard the music of "Roja", I became a big fan of him.
He started the trend of introducing new singers. He started the trend of different kind of music. I always love his modesty. He is one among the best.
I love his melodies a lot. His 90's composition stand out in terms of melody. Since in late 90's there were many musicians scoring Rahman like numbers. People started recognising Rahman in everyone. Original is always original and he is the best.
He is the only music director from south who shined in all parts of the country. The nation dances to his "Taal".
Of late , We could hardly get Melodies from the great man. I hope we could see the old Rahman back. He is young and going places.
My Top5 of A.R.Rahman(Both in Tamil and Telugu)
1) Kadhal Rojave (SPB, Rahman at their best)
2)Vellai pookal (Rahman's best)
3)Yeh jo desh hai mera (Lyrics and Rahman's voice)
4) Azhage sugama (I love shrinvas voice)
5) Ennavalae adi (Unni rocks with Rahman)
More on Rahmania in my blogs to come ...

1 comment:

CVR said...

/More on Rahmania in my blogs to come ...//
guess we are in for a treat?? :-)