Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sandwitched

Life is hell when u r in the middle/neutral and people around you and you cannot move your feet.
Last Friday it happened to me when I boarded the hosur bus.I stepped in the bus ,rather pushed inside the bus. With bag in my hand , and no breathing space left .I asked one guy sitting near the window to hold my bag. With people invading the bus as each stop goes. I was sandwitched between many guys.You will meet all kinds of people. People who are silent,people who say "isssh" when you touch them/step on their feet,people who complain,people who are contempt. You feel like hell during these times.You cannot move in and you cannot move out.
Similarly When it comes to life its really hard to be a middle-man/neutral person. Expressing your opinion,telling the truth,hiding secrets,convincing people. who is good? who is bad. Where should I stand? whom to support? whom to report ?will I be dragged inside ?You can neither move out nor move in. Such situation comes everytime in life.
I can co-relate things in real life and a bus journey. Though the duration is different , destination is different. Concept/application is same .




No comments: